Positions Currently Available
We are seeking individuals to join our maintenance team.
Submit your resume and application to our Course Superintendent, Matt Blackburn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include: mowing, trimming, bunker maintenance, landscaping, pin placement, course set-up, general clean-up, ground maintenance etc.
Experience and Knowledge – Looking for enthusiastic people preferably with landscaping/property management/grounds work experience. Experience in golf course maintenance, and knowledge of golf is a plus but not necessary. Basic knowledge of machine operation is essential. All new employee’s will have on the job training;
A Nova Scotia Drivers License is required.
Education – High school diploma (preferred but not mandatory). and WHMIS safety training.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to work in a team environment, who love working outdoors at a beautiful location.
Interested applicants please send resume and contact information.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 2022 Season
Expected start date: 2021-04-01
Job Types: Seaonal positions – full-time, contract
We are currently looking to fill several positions within our Food and Beverage Department for the 2022 season. Please send your email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Experience is an asset, but is not necessary.
Seasonal positions – Full-time and part-time positions available.
Applications for employment should include an introductory letter outlining the position you are interested in applying for and a resume with references.
By submitting your application, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Any information submitted within the job application will not be released or distributed in any way. The information provided is used strictly for the potential hiring process.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact those successful applicants that we choose for an interview.
- We will conduct all necessary reference and background checks in order to deem if an applicant is successful or not.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect information during submission.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.