The Chester Golf Club offers a range of benefits including health, dental, RRSPs as well as competetive pay. If you enjoy getting out on the course, you will love the golf perks. You will be welcomed into a close-knit team who are dedicated, hard-working and appreciative. Did we mention the delicious food? We take pride in our menu, and in creating items from scratch to provide high-quality meals to our guests – many items which require taste testing!
The application process is simple! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact successful application for an interview, and references. That’s it! Apply for this terrific career opportunity now!
Applications for employment should include an introductory letter outlining the position you are interested in applying for and a resume with references.
By submitting your application, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Any information submitted within the job application will not be released or distributed in any way. The information provided is used strictly for the potential hiring process.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact those successful applicants that we choose for an interview.
- We will conduct all necessary reference and background checks in order to deem if an applicant is successful or not.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect information during submission.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
Applications are to be submitted by email to the Club address: email@example.com
222 Golf Course Rd
Chester, Nova Scotia, B0J 1J0
Junior & Novice Playing Regulations
Junior & Novice Playing Regulations
TOP 10 REASONS YOUR JUNIOR SHOULD PLAY GOLF
- Enjoy the outdoors:Young people should play golf because it is an opportunity to spend a few hours in the fresh air. While playing golf, kids and teens can experience all types of animals and plants.
.9. Develop lifelong friendships: You never know who you will meet on a golf course and interaction with others allow kids to develop social skills.
- Practice personal responsibility: Sometimes the ball doesn’t always bounce your way, but regardless of the outcome, there is no blaming your teammates for what happens.
- Have a safe place to play:The golf course is a safe place and facilitates mentoring relationships in a safe environment. Even in the Covid-19 world.
- Manage emotions:Golf closely parallels real life as one experiences the highs and lows of the game. This range of experience from birdies to triple bogeys rewards a young person’s ability to keep each shot in perspective, manage one’s emotions, maintain a positive outlook and focus on the shot at hand.
- Appreciate diversity:Golf is a game that can be played for a lifetime by anyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or skill level.
- Prepare for life:Golf is a sport that helps prepare kids and teens for careers in business and other professional arenas.
- Learn etiquette:Young people should play golf because it is based on characteristics that are missing in our society. Golf places an emphasis on etiquette. In golf there is no judge or referee; instead, players govern themselves and fellow competitors.
- Spend time with family:Golf is a game that encourages family participation.
1B. EXCERSISE: Golf is a sport that helps young and old people get off that couch. When you play golf, walking the golf course and carrying your bag, a 150-pound person burns 350 calories and walks more than 10,000 steps.
1A. IT’S FUN: What can be more fun than being at the golf course?